oke neh cita cita aku jugak lah kira kira..hahaha duluuu masa kecik kecik dulu..sebab?? aku rasa kalau jadi stewardess neh pasti kite boleh kenal negara negara lain secara percuma..suka suka..mean sambil bekerja boleh pergi melancong...kolot kan??pastu aku suka tengok time stewardess stewardess neh tarik beg..nampak stylo jer..ade klas gitu..hehe
|stylo but sexy la plak kan??? huhu malu lah|
but baru baru ni di malam yang hening...aku tengok langit dan terlihat lah lampu flight..so aku pon cakap kat abang aku..
aku :best jugak jadi stewardess neh...
abang : best ape !! tiap kali bekerja kena bergadai nyawa..
aku : dalam hati aku..mesti abang aku tak suka aku kerja stewardess neh hehe..cakap je terus terang hahaha
so sape sape yang minat gilo gilo nak jadi stewardess try la apply..hehe
Basic requirement untuk jadi stewardess
* Malaysian, aged between 18 - 30 (as at date of interview)
* Minimum academic qualification: Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with a pass in English taken in one sitting OR SPM open certificate with pass in 4 subjects including English taken in one sitting.
* Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English
* Minimum height - Female: 157cm, Male: 165cm
* Excellent health and good eyesight (not colour blind) and pleasant personality
* Experience in customer service would be an advantage
The job will be based on a five year contract. Qualified and interested candidates are welcomed to our walk-in interviews which will be conducted from time to time. The time and venue will be publicised via advertisements in selected local newspapers as well as in the Vacancies section of our website.
You are required to bring the following:
* Your letter of application
* Original copies of academic certificates
* Identity Card and a recent passport sized photograph
* As with any formal selection process, please be suitably attired
THE SELECTION PROCESS
The procedure below will be done during the interview. We normally conduct a walk-in interview. This will be completed on the same day.
* Height measurement
* Verification of original document
* Preliminary interview – for candidates who have passed the above
* Grooming assessment
* Final interview – a more detailed assessment of the capabilities and personalities of candidates
THE TRAINING PROGRAMME
Successful candidates will undergo a training programme for approximately three months at the Malaysia Airlines Academy (MAS Academy), Kelana Jaya, Selangor. The training consists of 4 main parts.
Induction and familiarisation programme within the company, such as Company Rules and Regulations. Other areas of development include grooming and interpersonal skills.
Communication and hospitality
Responsibilities and duties in the cabin
First aid and safety procedures
As part of their assessment, trainees are also briefed and will undergo in-flight observation.
At the end of the training period, Malaysia Airlines will co-ordinate a graduation ceremony for successful trainees.
For Cabin Crew applicants, please specify your height & weight and also provide a 3R full-length photograph (n.r))
and send your resume to-
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE (RESOURCING)
FIRST FLOOR, ADMIN BUILDING 4,
MAS COMPLEX B,
SULTAN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH AIRPORT,
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Please indicate the position you are applying for on the top left corner of the envelope. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
p/s: The above mentioned details are taken from MAS website.TQ